Document Translation to Your Language
Translation of documents in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more!
Translate Documents in Your Sector
We translate any documents in any field of expertise, including Sports, Arts, Business, Marketing, Legal, Technical, Engineering, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Scientific, Oil and Gas, Marine, Information Technology, Telecom, Automotive, and more!
Document Translation for business and life!
We as professional English-Russian translation services provider strive to provide reliable document translation services of the high quality and at a competitive price.
We help individuals and companies looking to utilize translation services to do business in the global market. Our team is prepared to provide quick and accurate document translations from English to Russian and from Russian to English and between all major world languages while keeping your deadline and meeting your budget.
We cooperate only with qualified English and Russian language professionals with extensive experience who specialize in their areas of expertise and work only into their native language.
In order to ensure a technically accurate product we also employ bilingual scientists and engineers with expert language skills who act as consultants and researchers.
Thus you get a quality correct and natural-sounding translation product delivered on time for your target audience.
We have a global network of native speaking professionals and qualified translators of English and Russian languages as well as of all major world languages.
Below is the List of some of the major world languages we translate:
English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Turkish, Dutch, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, Czech, Romanian, Polish, Hungarian, Icelandic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Indonesian, Hindi, Farsi and other languages.
Learn more about languages we translate.
To place an order for translation between English and Russian or any other major world language listed above you can fill out the form on this page, upload your file(s) and submit your request.
We translate to Russian and English in all areas of expertise.
Depending on the subject matter we will assign linguists with industry expertise who matches your Project needs. This ensures that regardless of the complexity of the text your final document translation will have the correct industry terminology and efficiently communicate the original content to your target audience.
So whether your document text is about high-tech engineering or nanotechnology we have the depth of experience in translating documents with any subject matter.
See the list of areas we are proficient in.
Our unique workflow methodology, tracking system and project planning allow us to organize and prioritize hundreds of pages of foreign-language documents, meet tight deadlines, and process high volume of document translations.
Our distinctive translation services workflow methodology is a proprietary process created to leverage the work of skilled and certified language professionals.
Tracking system is used for every individual project ensuring that every document translation is received by its urgent deadline.
Project planning gives us ability to turnaround thousands of pages while maintaining superior quality.
Every project goes through a stringent procedure of evaluation, estimation, confirmation, assignment, execution, verification, delivery and a feedback:
• Initially, once the file is delivered to the project manager, it will be evaluated for complexity of subject matter and language combination.
• Based on the comprehensive information received about the project the cost will be estimated.
• The client will have to confirm the price of the project and terms and conditions.
• The project will be assigned to a language expert. A project manager liaises between clients and translators to ensure that all requirements and specifications are met.
• The document(s) will be translated. Our translators use the state-of-the-art CAT tools (translation memory software) to ensure consistent terminology across multiple projects.
• The translated file(s) will be checked for accuracy. Upon completion of translation the translated text will be checked for linguistic and terminological accuracy by independent proofreaders.
• Upon completion of proofreading and thorough check the final verified translation will be delivered back to the client. Prior to the final delivery of the verified translation the proofread text may also be checked to make sure that it meets the project specifications, including the typesetting, document format and layout.
• The client is welcomed to give his/her feedback and/or comments or claims as well as any feedback you may have regarding the project and our performance. Upon delivery of the final document translation you will be asked to make sure the final product is to your satisfaction.
We are committed to quality at every stage of the translation process.
To ensure the highest-quality translation we employ qualified and professional native speakers who translate into their native language only.
We translate to Russian and English using qualified and experienced translators proficient in your specific field.
Before we assign any project to a translator, he/she goes through a series of rigorous tests.
To provide accurate and error free translation we use proofreaders for 2nd and 3d level review. This ensures that each document translation is technically accurate and conforms to target-country formatting and stylistic preferences.
We follow a rigorous quality control procedure and project management in compliance with ISO 9001 and EN 15038.
Learn more about our Translation Quality Management Procedure.
We are using one of the most effective and sophisticated CAT tool (translation memory software) in the industry that provides for fast and accurate quotes as well as the ability to leverage valuable translation assets and results in faster turnaround times with improved quality.
We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to provide urgent estimates and rush document translations. We understand that some documents require immediate attention and an expedited turnaround. So with a vast network of expert translators we can provide rush document translations services actually anytime and anywhere.
No matter how urgent the time frame of Your Project is, you can rely on us to get the job done.
Types of documents
We translate to Russian and English all types of documentation, of varying sizes, including but not limited to: industry specific documentation, notes, emails, memos, announcements, spreadsheets, presentations, contracts, correspondence, medical records, marketing brochures, government documents, judicial rulings, technical manuals, educational materials, legal filings, website text, e-mails, software-related documentation, books, advertisements, public notices, non-profit related text, financial information, licenses, divorce decrees, birth certificates, transcripts, diplomas, safety notices, pharmaceutical materials, blogs, news feeds, magazines, and plain text.
Read more about the Types of documents we translate.
We handle all major formats, including: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, QuarkXPress, MS Access, Adobe Acrobat (PDF), FrameMaker, Illustrator, InDesign, MacromediaFreehand, PageMaker, AutoCAD, and many other formats.
See the list of formats we work with.
At our disposal we have the following means and resources:
• Pool of professional translators and native speakers available around the Globe
• Bilingual technical specialists
• Translation Memory software
• Quality Control procedure
• Translation Management procedure
• Online interaction
• 24/7 support
• Online Payment system
The process of document translation includes:
• Glossary development
• Utilization of Translation Memory technologies
• Editing and Proofreading
• Translation and Localization
• Comprehensive and customizable quality control process
Localization is a process that involves not only the translation of text, but also the adapting of a product or service to meet the language, cultural and other requirements of a specific target audience or market.
It includes correction for such details as time zones, money, national holidays, local color sensitives, product or service names, gender roles, and geographical examples.
It also encompasses accurate adaptation of images, graphics, code, and messages to fit a specific target audience.
The cost of the document translation from English to Russian or from Russian to English and between other languages depends on several factors:
1. Number of words
2. Source and target languages
3. Subject mater
4. Desktop publishing requirements
5. Source and target file formats
6. Client review and approval requirements
7. Client workflow requirements
You can get an Online Quote and/or request for specific cost estimate of your Project by filling the Online Quote form and submitting to us your project details with indication of your need for preliminary cost estimate in the Comments field of the form.