Our company sees to it that our clients experience a high level of satisfaction when it comes to our English to Russian translation services. However, in the events where you are not satisfied with how the results turned out, you can ask for a refund. Our refunds are subject to approval. We can refund you within 90 days from the date of purchase but it should be due to acceptable reasons.
Request a Sample Translation
For the benefit of our company as well as our clients, we encourage you to request for a sample translation project in order to give you an idea if our Russian translation services fit your preference. This will determine if our translation style and work will work best with your project.
We can refund your payment in full within 90 days from the time of your purchase if you have met the following conditions:
· Non-Delivery of Translation Results. We are very particular when it comes to deadlines. We see to it that we deliver timely and high quality results in order to ensure customer satisfaction. However, in the event of non-submission of translation results on a given deadline, we will give you a full refund.
· Cancellation of Translation Project. We can give you a full refund if you decide to cancel your order if the project has not yet started. You must notify the company within 3 days from the time of your purchase in order to give us time to process your request. Acceptable cancellation reasons include the following:
- There is no longer a need for the translation project.
- The target language for the translation project is wrong.
- The company violated the client’s privacy.
· Translation Results has many Errors. Since our credibility is on the line, we do not tolerate erroneous translations. However, if your results show that the project has too many errors, we will gladly refund your payment in full.
If you have met one of the three acceptable reasons indicated above, you have the right to a full refund.
We also give partial refunds for Russian to English translation projects that meet the following conditions:
· Not all project conditions are met. If we did not meet all your specific project requirements, you can file for a partial refund. Reasons such as untimely delivery or failure to comply with the project specification are some of the acceptable conditions for this instance. We can revise the project and deduct the cost to your total bill.
· Partial acceptance of translation results. If your translation results are not perfect but you are willing to accept some parts, you can file for a partial refund. We can make some revisions on the erroneous parts and we can deduct the revision cost from your bill.
We will refund all your Russian translation projects within 30 days. Just send us your complete name, invoice number, commission date, e-mail address, contact details, payment method used, translation project that you are unsatisfied with and the reasons why you are unsatisfied with the results. You are also required to state that you will not use any of the translated material for any purpose.